1 1/2 lbs hamburger or combination hamburger/sausage
1 can refried beans
1 16 oz. jar mild or medium salsa
1 pkg. shredded cheese (no measurement - I used probably 2 cups)
1 pkg taco seasoning
2 C water
Uncooked lasagna noodles
Mix the raw meat, refried beans and taco seasoning together.
In a 9 x 13 baking dish, layer uncooked noodles (use 3-4 noodles for each layer
Spread with meat mixture and shredded cheese
Layer again. ( I got three layers)
In a separate bowl mix salsa and 2 C water.
Pour over top of lasagna.
Sprinkle remaining cheese.
Cover and let sit in the refrigerator for 8-10 hours or over night.
Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
I made this on Saturday night and left it in the fridge over night. I put it in the oven on time bake before church and we came to a hot meal with no Sunday work.
No comments:
Post a Comment