Monday, February 1, 2010

Artichoke Dip

I love just about any artichoke dip, but this is my all time favorite. Every time we take it to a party it's gone WAY before anything else on the table and we get lots of comments on it, so I'm pretty sure other's like it too!

Ingredients:
1 cup mayonnaise
8 oz. softened cream cheese
1 cup grated parmesan cheese
1 can artichoke hearts (drained and chopped)
1 tsp. dill
4 oz green chili's (less if you want less kick)(I have found that the key is to puree the entire can... it evenly distributes the flavor instead of having chunks here and there)
1 TBSP chopped tomato

Mix all ingredients except tomato. Bake at 350 for 30 minutes, or until hot and bubbly. Garnish with chopped tomato. Serve hot with slices of baguette (my favorite), large crackers, corn chips or whatever else you may like with dip!

No comments: