Bear with me on this one-- there are no exact measurements, so I'll do my best to guess! Feel free to adjust if something doesn't look right. We eat this one a lot!!
In food processor blend-
2-3 bunches of cilantro rinsed with ends trimmed off
juice of @3 limes
@2 TBS olive oil (enough to make it kind of creamy)
salt (maybe 1-2 tsp??)
(Sometimes I buy extra cilantro and limes and make a double batch and freeze half of this)
In large frying pan saute-
@2 TBS olive oil
4-6 pressed garlic cloves (we like it strong so I do at least 6)
10 chicken tenders or 2 breasts cut in to bite size
salt
Add a couple spoonfuls of the cilantro in with the chicken when it is about half cooked. Add the rest of the cilantro in towards the end of cooking to heat through and cook down for a few minutes.
Boil spagetti or linguini noodles as directed. After draining, toss noodles in @1 cup parmesan cheese. Then add the chicken and cilantro sauce, serve and enjoy!!!
1 comment:
This has become one of my favorites! Thanks for typing the recipe up!
Post a Comment