Tuesday, July 20, 2010

A Little Thank You

Thanks everyone for the beautiful flowers you sent me a few weeks ago. It was so thoughtful and I felt overwhelmed with support. Love you guys. As a thank you, I have FINALLY posted my top three favorite recipes that I have tried the last few months. And yes, I have to be honest, Betty Crocker is my new best friend, at least her website is. ;) I get a weekly email from them and I think I've done recipes from every single one! Guess I'm so lazy I have to have recipes emailed to me so I don't have to search. ;) These three below are my absolute favorites...for now. Enjoy!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Laurel said...

WOO HOO! I am so proud of you! I might have to sign up for those emails.

Adam Amy Wes said...

Best thing that ever happened to me. ;) Well, food wise. ;)